7.27.2010

You Make Me SMILE

It seems my MOJO has found it's way back home and I'm really glad. I was starting to go slightly crazy without it.

A friend of mine has been having a rough time and I wanted to make her a card to let her know I'm thinking about her.

I'm still playing with my new PTI order - I LOVE Say It With Style. I can't believe it took me so long to finally order it.



Supplies
Stamps :: PTI - Garden of Life, Say it with Style
Ink :: PTI - Hawaiian Shores, Simply Chartreuse
Cardstock :: PTI - Hawaiian Shores, Stampers Select White, Simply Chartreuse
Other :: PTI- Hawaiian Shores Grosgrain Ribbon, White button, Eyelet Border Die

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Becky Carafa said...

Love this, great colors!

Keva said...

How cute is that! I love the ribbon and colors you used.

Maggie said...

This is such a great color scheme!