11.13.2010

Happily Ever Challenged #12 - From the Kitchen of

Just popping in today with my card for Ted's Happily Ever Challenge #12

The challenge was to create a card inspired by something we found in our pantry. 

I have a confession. I am a raspberry-flavored-anything-aholic. I can't get enough. And these True Delights Raspberry Mocha bars are fantastic! (and not too bad for you either!) 
 
I love the look of the box and pulled my colors from it - Blueberry Sky, Raspberry Fizz, Dark Chocolate, and White. 

I decided to pull the "delight" idea from the box as well and used a sentiment from Life (PTI). I swiped my Fresh Snow (PTI) ink pad over the front of the card a couple of times to give it the faded look.

Have you visited Ted for this challenge? It's a fun one! You have until November 26! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

4 comments:

Keva said...

This is so cute! The colors work wonderfully together.

Ted said...

Amy, this card is just fantastic! Not only did you snag the colors perfectly, but you were able to use the "delight" concept from package to card! Love it! Thanks so much for participating in my HEC! :)

Stephanie said...

Just perfect for Ted's challenge!!! I love it!

Kara said...

cute card...cool challenge!!