2.10.2011

Card for Katie #2

Hi-ya!

Has everyone been busy following the PTI festivities this week? So much fun-ness going on over there, it's more than this girl can take!

Today, I have the card I recently sent to Katie. I was inspired by the card Maile Belle's made here, and the Papertrey Posse January challenge (I know, I know...it's February, but I'm still in catch-up mode) to use a card with a black base.


Here's a close-up of the sentiment since it didn't photograph well in the first 

In other fun news - I ordered a custom stamp for the back of my cards several weeks ago, and it came today. 
I. LOVE. IT! 

Isn't it adorable!?!

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Eva said...

Very pretty card...I so need to use that mat stack stamp in this manner!

Suzanne said...

Amy, your card is beautiful! I have been meaning to try that doily technique out. YAY for the new stamp too -fun fun!!

Kay said...

Love this- that just looks fabulous (I need to try that)!

Stephanie said...

Amy....Your card is just stunning! Absolutely perfect with that doily! Love your new custom stamp!!!

christy compton hall said...

Really beautiful - elegant. Katie will love it.

And an adorable stamp you ordered!!

Terri said...

Very cool! Love the stamp you ordered for yourself too.

Becky Carafa said...

Wow, your card is STUNNING! I love black and purple! Cute back-of-the-card stamp too.