3.21.2011

AmberInk!

Hi all! Happy Monday!

I have some exciting news today - I have been passed the torch. The AmberInk Guest Designer torch that is!

I am so excited to be passed the torch for Keva! She has been such a great blogging friend (and Posse member) since we "met" last year. Always there with a smile to provide an encouraging word. Thanks, Keva!


So what is AmberInk? Run by a fun-loving mother and daughter team, they offer both digital and clear stamps and some really cool digital paper! I've been following along with the blog since the torch was passed to Laurie Beth in January, and all I can say is these girls as FUN! Thanks Amber and Pam for letting me join in on all the excitement this month.

Can you tell I'm excited?

Please stop over at AmberInklings today and meet the rest of the team. But only if you promise not to laugh at me in my baby blues!

I'll be back tomorrow with my first AmberInk project!

6 comments:

Debbie Gaydos said...

Congrats girl! Can't wait to see what you come up with! :)

Becky Carafa said...

Yay, how fun! Congrats!

Cheryl said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see what you create!

Mad for Paper said...

Congrats. The stamps are so fun, can't wait to see what you come up with.
TFS
Ang

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!!! You always do beautiful work, so I can't wait to see what you create for us!

Laurie said...

Amy!!!!! Yeah!! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see your Amber creations! Pam and Amber and all the gals are so fun to work with! Congrats!!!