3.01.2011

My Favorite Things...in February

February came and went like a blur, filled with high winds and tons of work chaos. Through all of it there's been a couple of things I have really enjoyed. 

1. Zumba

This month I started going to Zumba with some girlfriends from work. WHEW! What a workout! Each week, as my confidence grows in the moves and I can get into the dance a little more, I can feel it working and it's a blast! I still don't know all the steps and I still occasionally feel self conscience about dancing in front of all those people (not to mention the mirrors! ACK!) but I know before too long I'm going to have to steps down and I feel comfortable. 

2. Glee

I love, Love, LOVE Glee. I didn't realize how much I had missed it until it was on after the Superbowl and it hit me that I'd really been missing it. This is probably one of my favorite numbers from any of the shows. Darrin Criss is a rockstar in my book!

3. Phineas & Ferb

So apparently TV was a big thing for me this month, which is funny because I've felt like I've had zero time - unless of course you're counting the time I'm supposed to be doing homework. That may explain where all the time came from!

I love the musical numbers, I love Candace's plotting, and the random things they do everyday. It's just all around a great show!

4. Our Best Bites

This is one of the best food websites I've come across. Simple recipes, made with stuff you already have. I have the cookie pie in the oven right now and the almond poppyseed cakes have been a HUGE hit with everyone I've made them for. If you haven't already, check them out! 

What were your favorite things in February? I'd love if you'd share some of them with me!

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Keva said...

Oh gosh, Phineas & Ferb are THE best. I love watching them more than I do some of my live action shows..lol. I've not tried Zumba yet, but I've heard good things about it. If only I could get off the couch to go to a class...lol