4.02.2011

Music Saves My Soul Saturday

Ok, Sarah just introduced me to Marcea's Crafting Corner and her amazing Saturday feature called Music Saves My Soul Saturday!



I LOVE music, in fact the only time there isn't music playing someone for me is when I'm in a meeting.

This week I'm continuing my new found Adele obsession. Her album 21 is fantastic and the more I listen the more every song finds its own place in heart.

Here's my current favorite...


hope you'll play along.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Sarah Souza said...

Awesome! Isn't it a fun little bloggy thing to do??? Enjoy your Sunday!

Laura Isham said...

thanks for introducing me to Adele! Love it. I'm off to itunes to download the album!

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

An absolutely awesome lady! Just love this and her albums! 21 has been No1 in the UK charts now for 10 weeks!!!! Thanks for sharing x

Cheryl said...

Great pick! I love "21" too. She has such a fabulous voice.



~Cheryl~


**Check out my Meljen’s Designs & Whimsy Stamps blog candy!**