5.14.2011

Music Saves My Soul Saturday

Hi guys! I'm back with another Christina Perri Song for this week's Music Saves My Soul Saturday.


Really, I'm not that sad, but there are certain parts of this song that really speak to me. Especially this week - especially today. I'm not ready to share, but I think I'll be ready soon.




I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I am in the middle of the final push in my graduate class before my self-imposed summer break. This time next week I hope to be finished and sharing my happy dance with all of you! Then I hope to have some cards to share for my sorely neglected crafting blog, but that would mean having a chance to sit down in my sorely neglected craft room. 

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hope you're ok, sweetie! I'm sure you are so excited to be almost finished with your school term!