7.04.2011

Today...

is all about one thing.

This guy


My Jeep-driving, bear-hunting, powder horn-carving, old stuff-appreciating, dinner-cooking, art teaching other half.

This year marks 10 years since I met him. Today marks 2 years since I married him. And forever that I will love him.

How 'bout a little walk down memory lane?

 The last two years haven't been easy ones. We didn't expect that they would be, really. But we've survived the constantly passing train, the midnight fly-overs, job changes, house hunting, and, most recently, a month of an agonizing wait and are all the stronger for it. (A little back-story...We live a stones throw away from a train track and less than .5 mile from the Air National Guard. Please see the above for reasons #1 and #2 why we are anxious to move yesterday REALLY soon!) He still makes me laugh every day. He comforts me when my imagination gets the best of me (thank you, Criminal Minds). He constantly amazes and inspires me with his creativity. 



Here's to many more years of laughter and inspiration!

Happy Anniversary Tim! I love you! 

Thanks for stopping by today (and indulging me)!






8 comments:

Debbie Gaydos said...

Happy Anniversary to you two lovebirds! :) Have a wonderful day!

Stephanie said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Enjoy your wonderful day!

Audrey said...

What a sweet post! Hope you have a wonderful anniversary :)

Laura Isham said...

Happy Anniversary, Amy! Sounds like you found your soul mate. Here is to many, many happy years in your future!

Cathy Weber said...

Happy Anniversary Amy! I saw another side of you today. So nostalgic and sentimental. I loved your memory lane pics and it is always so wonderful to see a couple who love each other and are doing so well. Congratulations and I hope you have a wonderful 4th and 2nd anniversary.

Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary, Amy! Hope you have a wonderful day together!

Laurie said...

I loved reading your post! I hope you have a happy day Amy!!

IamDerby said...

I love seeing happy marriages! (I have been married for 16 years... almost all wonderful!)Happy Anniversary to you both!