3.24.2012

For Janelle

I'm so happy to be back today to celebrate a wonderful, inspiring, truly strong woman - Janelle. My friends Laurie and Dana have organized a special blog hop just for her!

If you don't know Janelle's story, you can find it on her blog, along with her beautiful creations. 

While I've never met her in person, it didn't take long through our online interactions for me to realize she is one of the sweetest, most genuinely caring women I know. Her faith and strength are truly inspiring. 

Janelle and Ken, I think of you both often and hope that this blog hop provides some sunshine to your day. 



To see the other cards to celebrate and honor Janelle or to participate in the hop, stop over at Laurie's blog. 

This card also fits for the CASE Study #83 Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by! 





Supplies:

Stamps: Love and Marriage, Faith and Hope (PTI)
Cardstock: Simply Chartreuse, Soft Stone (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Simply Chartreuse Leaves (PTI)
Ink: Grass and Slate (Amuse)
Other: Rustic Jute Button Twine (PTI)

21 comments:

Joyce said...

This is such a beautiful card--very soothing and calming, and full of love. That tree is terrific.

Jen Carter said...

Yea!! You were able to carve out time like you wanted to work on a card!! This is really pretty Amy! I love the earthy feel to it!

Kim Heggins said...

So beautiful and the colors are just so soft and sweet and that tree is just such a fabulous touch!

Renee said...

Beautiful Amy!
The colors...
the tree and perfect sentiment...
and the patterned paper compliments it so well...
just a truly beautiful card! :)

Cheryl said...

Amy, this is beautiful. I love that you chose green, and I love all of the leaves.

Debbie Gaydos said...

So pretty Amy! I love the colors, and how you layered the sentiment over the tree! Beautiful!

Deb C said...

What an awesome card, Amy. I can feel the peacefulness right through the screen. Janelle will love it, I'm sure!

Sue Ann said...

Beautiful Amy ....... love the tree with the PP ...... perfect!!! Love the colors on this beauty as well Amy ~ LOVELY!!!

IamDerby said...

Such a peaceful and pretty card!

Susan said...

What a beautiful and serene card. I just love it!

Marybeth said...

Your card with the beautiful tree, is just gorgeous! And the sentiment is just what I pray , for Ken and Janelle!

Leigh Penner said...

This is beautiful, Amy!

cloizeaux said...

Amy, this card is lovely and calming. I really love it.

Kristii said...

What a pretty card!!! I love the colors, the stamp and the sentiment is perfect!!! fabulous!

Nadine said...

Beautiful card Amy! Love the greens and that twine!

Melissa said...

So lovely! The leaves and tree go so well together!

Dana said...

Oh Amy, this is so pretty. Trees and anything in nature are so soothing, Janelle will surely love this card.

Unknown said...

This is so serene and lovely. I know Janelle will treasure it.

khayes1032 said...

Thank you Amy, I am going to try my best to send a comment to Everybody participating in this Blog Hop. We appreciate the encouragement.
Ken (&Janelle) Hayes

Laurie said...

Amy this is so pretty! I love that tree! What a beautiful card! I am so glad you could join us!

Maureen said...

oh, this lovely inspiring card is making me smilel :) I too joined in the hop for Janelle...a dear blog buddy :) This card is sure to make her smile :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study as well :)