1.15.2011

Gratitude Journal #1

Today, I'm thankful for long weekends. No, wait. I'm thankful for a job that allows for long weekends. This time last year I was in a different employment situation, I was miserable and I am grateful that this job came along. The long weekends (and working from home) are just great perks! 


I'm grateful for old friends, you know the kind. You talk once in a while, see each other only a couple of times a year, but when you're together it's like you talk every day. 
I love these girls, and I've been lucky enough to spend time with both of them in the last couple of weeks. This picture was taken at my bachelorette get together. Don't we look like a bunch of party-animals?!


Today I'm also thankful for warm blankets, hot chocolate and movie night on the couch with my hubby. 


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: