1.28.2011

Valentine's Swap

Now that I know my friend Sue Ann (Hi Sue Ann!) has gotten her package from the PTI Forum Valentine's Swap, I can post them here.

Let's start with the treat: I got this idea from a friend of mine - she loves to creatively play with food as much as I do with paper. For her Christmas party she had chocolate covered peanut butter cookies decorated as snowmen. I took this idea and altered it a little - I used regular and golden Oreos.


Here's the whole bunch - I'm amazed that only five of these were taste-tested before they were mailed.


To package these I used the PTI Keeping Tabs template - it has two pockets on the inside - perfect for two packets of cookies.

The Inside:

The outside:

I wanted to do something for Sue Ann's three little ones as well, so I pulled out the Favor Box 2 die and came up with these:



I also included the notebooks from this post and the card from this post.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Laura Isham said...

These are FUN projects, Amy! I am totally inspired. After seeing your project, I think I may go purchase the Keeping Tabs template! Sue Ann and her little ones are lucky to get this sweet treat!

Janelle said...

Wow, Sua Ann's a lucky girl! Sweet of you to include goodies for the kiddos, too! Great projects!