4.20.2011

Better Late Than Never...

True to life, I'm late.  Also true to life, it's just barely. Normally it's about 5 minutes...or in blog-land, just a day.

My tour of duty at AmberInk is almost over, but I have one more project to share with you.


I couldn't resist using the cute little bee from Wee Bee Pollinatin' with the flowers from Papertrey Ink's Flower Fusion #2. Added the Just bumbling along sentiment and some pink twine and called it a day. 

Here's a recap of the other projects I've done this month

Thanks for stopping by today! 

9 comments:

Debbie Gaydos said...

So cute, Amy! I love the twine.

Melissa said...

Very sweet, Amy!

Michelle said...

Very cute I love the detail of the little bee x

Pam said...

What bright and cheerful cards you created! I love every single one of them!

Cathy Weber said...

Very cute Amy, love how the bee is popped up. Every one of your projects are creative and you did a fantastic job this month. I will try to keep up with you next month!

Amber Alvarez said...

YAYA! You are a magic box. I love the little bunny baby card best, but then i think no - that one! no... that one! Hehe. We have loved having you!

Diane Jaquay said...

Amy, this is so cute!!!

Renee said...

Just adorable!
So cute and Springy!
Love it!

Laura Isham said...

Love all of the cards that you came up! That bee is way too cute!