1.10.2010

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge


I have followed Dawn McVey's blog for quite some time, quietly wishing that I could get my creativity to flow as easily as her's seems to. When she posted the last color challenge I decided it was finally time to play along - and to use one of the stamp sets I got for Christmas.

I've been wanting to play with Big & Bold Wishes from PapertreyInk since I saw the sneak preview back in November and with my parents anniversary coming up in less than I month it seemed like the perfect time.

Here's what I came up with:


Card Recipe
Stamps: Big & Bold Wishes
Ink: Spring Rain/Dark Chocolate

Card: Vintage Cream/Lemon Tart/Spring Rain
Others: Brown Grosgrain Ribbon



I was able to get a couple more cards made today - it's amazing what you can do in a newly organized craft room! 


I'm off to drool over the PTI previews from today! Hope everyone's had a great weekend! 

No comments: