I never really intended to take a blogging break, but sometimes life just happens like that sometimes.
I'll recap quickly what's happened since I last had time to blog:
- I started classes again and was faced with the toughest course I've had yet - luckily that course finished yesterday
- Went on vacation to Asheville
- Saw Wicked in DC (AWESOME!!!)
- Had our offer accepted by the seller's short sale bank
- Found out there was a second lien on the home and we were back to waiting
- Got approval from the second lien and started the appraisal, inspection, water, termite, etc, process
- Lost a good friend and a co-worker, both under 25, suddenly and senselessly
- Closed & moved into our new house
- Had numerous break-downs from stress - the funniest now, but worst at the time, involved me sitting on the kitchen floor late at night with the crock pot on my lap crying because the people who lived in our house before us left stuff in the freezer and then turned the power off in the house. Talk about a gross smell!
Tim has been wonderful enough to work on my craft room first, so it's in the process of being repainted, and having some other cosmetic updates before I start to settle in an unpack. I can't wait!! I'm definitely getting the itch to make something!!
Thanks for stopping by,