8.18.2010

Hoping you're fully Re-covered

A couple of weeks ago I took a challenge from Erica to play along as she worked her way through the CPS sketches, starting at #1. I haven't done so well, up to this point I've only finished one card. Tonight I got to sit down and play a little and worked on sketch #2

The three strips on this one challenged me, but when I decided to use if for my sentiment it all came together for me.

I used the circle pattern on the couch, and used both sides of the sunshine impression plate - oh how I love it!!
You can't see it in the picture, but I stamped the rug from On my Couch Additions under the couch to ground in.

Supplies
Stamps :: PTI - On My Couch Additions

Ink :: PTI - Spring Moss, True Black
Cardstock :: PTI - Stampers Select White, Summer Sunrise, Spring Rain
Other :: PTI- Sunshine impression plate, couch die, Mat Stack 1



Thanks do stopping by!

2 comments:

Keva said...

What a cute card, Amy! Love how you turned the Mat Stack vertical...

Erica said...

Great card! I am only on #4, but we have plenty of time to work our way through! I am glad you are playing along, too!-Erica