8.19.2010

Smile...

Next Monday is the first day of school here in our county and my DH is not excited to go back.

I've made really good friends with the music teacher on DH's teaching team and I wanted to made her a card for the first day of school. I followed CPS Sketch #4 for this card (slightly out of order).


The inside says "only 179 days left!"

This card was the first time I used my Four of a Kind set. It's such a fantastic set and I'm so glad I was able to use a proxy (thank you again Mary) to earn it.

Supplies
Stamps :: PTI - Four of a Kind

Ink :: PTI - Spring Moss, Terracotta Tile
Cardstock :: PTI - Vintage Cream, Terracotta Tile, Spring Moss
Other :: PTI- Terracotta Tile buttons, rustic jute twine



Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

This is so pretty! A great color combo!

Keva said...

This is adorable and I love the sentiment you put on the inside...funny!!

Nadine said...

Simply beautiful Amy! Im always on the lookout for cards to CASE using this set. And Im sure you're friend will get a kick out of the inside sentiment!

Sue Ann said...

great card and beautiful colors!!!